The diffuser has been specially designed to reach the appropriate temperature for the diffusion aroma of the cones, incense grains and essential oil. The diffuser reaches the right temperature for the diffusion aroma. Together they constitute the most effective and clean way to diffuse pleasant aromas. No toxins are emitted and neither ash nor smoke is produced!
The diffuser consists of:
wrought iron diffuser, copper plate, wooden coaster, candle, two samples of incense bricks. The fragrances vary depending on the packaging. Included is a booklet containing information on Aromafume, the different fragrances and an explanation of how to use the incense bricks in Dutch, German, English, Italian and French.
How are incense bricks used?
The diffuser has been specially designed to reach the right temperature for the diffusion aroma.
-Put the Exotic Incense diffuser on the wooden coaster
-Turn on the candle. Place the Exotic Incense diffuser on the tealight.
-Put the incense brick, essential oil, grain incense, etc. on the copper plate.
-The incense brick burns in 45-60 minutes.The diffuser will overheat. Do not touch.
-Blow on the candle after the time indicated above and allow to cool.
-The incense brick will turn dark black and hard. It won’t melt.
– Throw away the used incense bricks with organic waste.
• Never leave the candle unattended.
• Do not touch or move the lit candle. This could cause a leak of wax and consequently a fire.
• Make sure that the candle flame does not touch the plate. If soot builds up, immediately extinguish the spark plug.
• Remove the soot from the plate. Debris that falls into hot wax can cause fires.
• Trim the wick if necessary, long wicks can cause dripping or burning.
• Always keep the container with the wax clean of wick remnants, matches and deposits.
• Keep out of the reach of children, pets and flammable objects.