Ouija board in metallic purple resin
The purple resin Ouija board is a tool used since the 18th century during séances or contact practices with entities from different planes.
Over time, the use of the ouija board it has evolved and has become in effect a divination tool, like the Tarot, I-Ching and the runes.
The classic method consists in asking questions to the entity that interests us keeping the fingers resting on the pointer, so that it moves on the table and composes, using the engraved letters, the answer.
- Completely handmade in Italy
- Made of purple resin
- Hand-painted lettering with non-toxic silver acrylic paints
- Dimensions 19.5x13cm
- Complete with transparent purple resin planchettes
- It works? No one has ever complained!
- Available only in English
It is noted that each object is unique, and differs slightly from the other
Each creation is handcrafted, and is almost one-of-a-kind.