Purple Ouija Board
The purple Ouija board has been a tool used since the 18th century during séances or contact practices with entities from different planes.
Over time, the use of the ouija board it has evolved and has become in effect a divination tool, like the Tarot, I-Ching and the runes. It is no coincidence that there is an instrument derived from one ouija from the name runic dial .
The classic method consists in asking questions to the entity that interests us keeping the fingers resting on the pointer, so that it moves on the table and composes, using the engraved letters, the answer.
- Completely handmade in Italy
- In solid fir wood
- Hand painted with non-toxic water-based paints
- Dimensions: 40x30cm , thickness: About 2cm
- Complete of planchette
- Dimensions planchette : 8.9cm in black resin.
- It works? No one has ever complained!
- Also available in English (on request, write us an email!)
It should be noted that each object is unique, and slightly differs from the other
Each creation is handcrafted.